Let’s talk about basics
I cannot say this enough WASH YOUR HANDS, WASH, WASH WASH.
The number one defense against any virus is washing our hands and surfaces.
Have you thought about the thing you us the most?
Your cell phone, how often do you clean your cell phone?
- Wash your hands
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Do not forget to wash between fingers and the backs of your hands.
- When soap and water are not available use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- If you are sick stay home
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tisue, then throw the tissuein the trash
- Clean and disinfect frequesntly touched objects and surfacesI