Pleasant Ridge High School
Fob Policy, Procedures and Information
All students will receive an access fob on the first day of school.
- The purpose of the individual fobs is to allow students access into both buildings at the high school during designated times.
- Fob readers will be at the east and west doors of the main building and the west door of the vocational building (Art and Ag).
- Students may use their fob to access the building between the hours of 7:30 and 3:30 on normal school days and 9:30 and 3:30 on Late Start days.
- Students will be responsible for the fob assigned to him/her.
- If a student loses a fob, he/she should notify the office immediately.
- There will be replacement cost of $10 for a new fob, which must be paid before a new fob is issued; the replacement cost will be assessed every time a fob is lost. If a fob is lost and a new fob is paid for, and the fob is later found, the $10 fee will not be refunded.
- All fobs will be returned at the end of the school year.
- If a student withdraws before the school year is complete, he/she will turn in their fob, as they would any other school-issued items. If the fob is not returned, a $10 fee will be incurred.